Four times each year, three state economic and revenue forecasts must be prepared; an official forecast, an unofficial forecast based on optimistic economic and revenue projections, and an unofficial forecast based on pessimistic economic and revenue projections.
- Final November 2016 Forecast Memo
- Final November 2016 Calendar Year Tables
- Final November 2016 Fiscal Year Tables
- The final U.S. economic forecast is based on the November Global Insight and Blue Chip consensus forecasts. Global Insight continues to assume that the Federal Reserve will raise the federal funds rate in December. The rate change is expected to be an increase of 0.25%.
- Our oil price forecast reflects the futures markets, primarily the Brent (North Sea) oil price but also the West Texas Intermediate (WTI) benchmark.